Bank of Maharashtra 225 Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Bank of Maharashtra is recruiting for 225 Specialist Officer (SO) Posts. You can check Bank of Maharashtra - MAHARASHTRA Bank - Bank of Maharashtra last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 225 Specialist Officer (SO) vacancies in Bank of Maharashtra are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 06/02/2023
Vacancies : 225
Company : MAHARASHTRA Bank - Bank of Maharashtra
Location : All India / Central Govt
Advt. No : AX1/ST/RP/Specialist Officers II, III/ Notification/ 2022-23
Advt. Date: 23/01/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 118/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - Online exam will be conducted through IBPS. The allotment of marks for online examinations is 100. The minimum cut-off marks for online test will be 50% for UR/EWS and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- Interview - The allotment of marks for Interview is 100.
Age Limit Details
|as on 23/01/2023|
|Maximum||35 / 38 (Post Wise)|
|For Post wise age limit details please see Advt.|
- Vacancies : 225
- SC: 21
- ST: 05
- OBC: 47
- EWS: 14
- Unreserved: 138
- Qualification : Candidate must have Bachelor's degree/ Master's degree with 60% marks from a recognized university. (Please read advertisement for post wise eligibility details.)
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 06 Feb 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.