Assam Rifles 81 Rifleman/ Riflewoman (GD) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Assam Rifles is recruiting for 81 Rifleman/ Riflewoman (GD) Posts. You can check Assam Rifles - ASSAM RIFLES - Assam Rifles last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 81 Rifleman/ Riflewoman (GD) vacancies in Assam Rifles are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 30/07/2023
Vacancies : 81
Company : ASSAM RIFLES - Assam Rifles
Qualification : 10th Pass, Other Qualification
Advt. Date: 13/06/2023
Final Submit Date : 30/07/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 28 years.
Tentative Date of Assam Rifles Sports Quota Rally : 07/08/2023
- General, OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC, ST, Women : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.
- Physical Exam - Candidates will have to pass the Physical Exam for the Selection.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will undergo medical examination before Joining.
Physical Standard Test Details
|Height||170 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||Normal 80 cms, Minimum Expansion: 5 cms||NA|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per the existing medical standards||Proportionate to height and age as per the existing medical standards|
|Eye Sight||Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision) – Better Eye – N6, Worse Eye – N9, Uncorrected visual Acuity (Distant Vision) – Better Eye – 6/6, Worse Eye – 6/9||Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision) – Better Eye – N6, Worse Eye – N9, Uncorrected visual Acuity (Distant Vision) – Better Eye – 6/6, Worse Eye – 6/9|
Pay Scale Details
|For All Posts|
|Pay scale And other allowance will be as admissible to Assam Rifles personnel as per 7" CPC.|
|Educational Qualification (For All Posts)||Sports Qualification (For All Posts)|
|Candidates must possess a Matriculation Pass Certificate from a Recognized Board.||Players who have participate in any International Competition/National Competiton/Inter-University Tournaments and for more info please read the Notification.|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 30th July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online (Link Will Be Available on 01/07/2023)||Apply Online (Link Will Be Available on 01/07/2023)|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|