Assam Police 222 Excise Constable Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Assam Police is recruiting for 222 Excise Constable Posts. You can check Assam Police - ASSAM Police - Assam Police, SLPRB - State Level Police Recruitment Board last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 222 Excise Constable vacancies in Assam Police are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 08/02/2023
Vacancies : 222
Location : Assam
Qualification : 10th Pass
Advt. No : SLPRB/Rec/Excise-C.N. /589/2022/94
Advt. Date: 31/12/2022
Age Limit : 18 to 30 years.
- There is no application fee.
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.SC, ST
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
- Physical Exam - Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for PST & PET. Physical Efficiency Test will be of 40 marks. There will be 2 (two) programmes. (a) 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female candidates. (b) Long Jump - 335 cms (minimum) for male and 244 cms (minimum) for female, 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered). The results of PST and PET will be displayed locally at the end of each day of the test.
- Written Exam - The written test will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer the candidate will get half mark. Total marks of written test will be 50. There will be no negative marking.
- Interview - Candidates will be called for Oral Test on the basis of marks obtained in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written Test
- Vacancies : 222 (157 Male + 65 Female)
- SC: 15
- ST: 34
- OBC: 59
- Unreserved: 114
- Salary: Rs. 14,000 - 49,000 (Pay Band No.2) and Grade pay Rs.5000/- plus other allowances.
- Qualification : Must have passed H.S.L.C or equivalent examination from a Board or Council recognized by the Govt.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 08th Feb 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.