Army HQ Southern Command 53 Civilian Switch Board Operator Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Army HQ Southern Command is recruiting for 53 Civilian Switch Board Operator Posts. You can check Army HQ Southern Command - IA - Indian Army last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 53 Civilian Switch Board Operator vacancies in Army HQ Southern Command are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Vacancies : 53
Company : IA - Indian Army
Location : Maharashtra
Qualification : 10th Pass, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 444365/Rect Civs/2023
Advt. Date: 05/04/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years.
- There is no application fee.
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.SC, ST
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Written Examination consisting of 100 marks. Applicants shortlisted for written test will also have to undergo a skill test which will be of qualifying nature and there will be no separate marks for the same. Written Examination and Skill Test will be held at Pune, Maharashtra.
Civilian Switch Board Operator Grade-II
- Vacancies : 53
- SC: 09
- ST: 05
- OBC: 11
- EWS: 06
- Unreserved: 15
- PWD: 02
- Ex-Servicemen: 05
- Salary: Rs 21,700/- + allowances (Level-3, Cell-1) as per new pay matrix of 7th CPC.
- Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board. Proficiency in handling Private Branch Exchange (PBX) board.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode.
- Candidate Need To Download Application Form As Given In Important Link Section As Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, Paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Applicants Need to send their Required Self Attested Photocopies of Documents and Application Fee (as Mentioned in Notification along with the Application Form via Post.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates have to send their Application form to The Officer-in-Charge, Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra), PIN-411001 by Registered Post or Speed Post on or Before 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.(Approximately 05th May 2023).