Home » Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank » APCOB Recruitment 2019 For Manager And Staff Assistant Govt Job APCOB 77 Manager And Staff Assistant Govt Job Recruitment Last Date to apply for this job is over.
APCOB is recruiting for 77 Manager And Staff Assistant Govt Job Posts. You can check APCOB - Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 77 Manager And Staff Assistant Govt Job vacancies in APCOB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 28/07/2019
Vacancies : 77
Company : APCOB (Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank)
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation
Application Begin. 10/07/2019. Last Date of Apply Online. 28/07/2019. Last Date of Pay Application Fee. 28/07/2019. Date of Online Examination. 25/08/2019. Application Fee
General/ BC. Rs.590/-With GST. SC/ ST/ PC. Rs.413/- With GST. Mode of Payment. Candidate Can Pay Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card or Through Net Banking.
APCOB Manager And Staff Assistant Govt Job Vacancy Details
Post Name UR BC SC ST EXS PC Total Post Manager. 11. 07. 03. 00. 01. 01. 23. Staff Assistants. 25. 12. 09. 03. 02. 03. 54. Total Vacancy. 36. 19. 12. 03. 03. 04. 77. APCOB Manager And Staff Assistant Govt Job Eligibility Criteria
Post Name Education Qualification Manager. Candidate Must Have Passed Graduation With 50% Marks. Staff Assistants. Candidate Must Have Passed Graduation With 40% Marks. APCOB Manager And Staff Assistant Govt Job Age Limit
As on 01/06/2019. Minimum Age. 20 Years. Maximum Age. 28 Years. Age Relaxation. 3 Years For BC, 5 Years For SC/ ST And 10 Years For PC. APCOB Manager And Staff Assistant Govt Job Selection Process How to Apply For APCOB Manager And Staff Assistant Govt Job
1. Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode.
2. Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No. And E Mail ID.
4. Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data.
5. After that Candidates Are Required to fill Some Details Such As Qualification, Experience, Address etc.
6. After Save the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
7. After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Payment of Application Fee.
8. After Success Completion of the Payment System Will Generate E Receipt And Application Form. Candidate Need to Take Print out of It.
9. Please Remember and Save your Registration No. And Password for Further References.
10. Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 28th July 2019.