AP High Court 76 Court Court Master & Personal Secretary Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
AP High Court is recruiting for 76 Court Court Master & Personal Secretary Posts. You can check AP High Court - HCAP - Andhra Pradesh High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 76 Court Court Master & Personal Secretary vacancies in AP High Court are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 22/10/2022
Vacancies : 76
Company : HCAP - Andhra Pradesh High Court
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 04/2022lEst.
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years.
Exam Date : 19/11/2022
Interview Date : 25/11/2022
Result may be announced on : 30/11/2022
RelaxationsSC, ST, Physically-challenged, OBC
Age Relaxation: age Relaxation as per Govt. rule
- Written Exam - The test will be 100 marks each for Shorthand English 180 wpm and 150 wpm, and 20 marks for oral interview.
|OBC, General, EWS||1000/-|
|SC, ST, PH, Ex-Servicemen||500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Candidate have to pay Examination fees through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, on State Bank of India, High Court Branch, Nelapadu, Amaravati (IFSC -SBIN0061328)|
Court Master and Private Secretary to the Honorable Judges and Registrars
- Vacancies : 76
- SC: 11
- ST: 05
- EWS: 08
- Unreserved: 30
- Ex-Servicemen: 01
- Qualification : Candidate should have a Degree in Arts Science or Commerce from any University in India. and A pass in 180 w.p.m Speed in the English Shorthand examination, conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education, However, candidates who have passed 150 w.p.m in Shorthand English also can apply. and pass in Typewriting with a speed of 45 words per minute by Higher Grade examination in English, conducted by the A.p State Board of Technical Education. Preference will be given to candidates possessing Computer skills.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode.
- Candidate Need To Download Application Form As Given In Important Link Section As Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, Paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Applicants Need to send their Required Self Attested Photocopies of Documents and Application Fee (as Mentioned in Notification along with the Application Form via Post.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates are required to send their application along with Demand Draft and postal stamp of 30/- on self-written address envelope to Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pin-522239 by post on or Before 22nd Oct 2022 by 05:00 PM.