Allahabad High Court 32 Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment
Allahabad High Court is recruiting for 32 Law Clerk Trainee Posts. You can check Allahabad High Court - AHC - Allahabad High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 32 Law Clerk Trainee vacancies in Allahabad High Court are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 21/03/2023
Vacancies : 32
Company : AHC - Allahabad High Court
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01/Law Clerk (Trainee)/23
Age Limit : 21 to 26 years.
General, EWS, SC, ST : ₹ 550/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation as per AHC Recruitment Rules.
- Interview - The candidates will be called for an interview only after screening. For final selection, competence shall be judged based on the interview, which will be held only in Allahabad. No T.A. etc will be payable for attending the interview. The candidates will be called for an interview only after screening. For final selection, competence shall be judged based on the interview, which will be held only in Allahabad. No T.A. etc will be payable for attending the interview.
Law Clerk (Trainee)
Vacancies : 32
Salary: Rs 25,000/- per month with no Dearness Allowance or any other allowances
Qualification : Three years Professional/ Five years Integrated Degree in Law from a Law College or a recognized University. LLB Final Year Candidates Are Also Eligible For This Vacancy. Read the notification for more details.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 21st March 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|