Air Force 108 Apprentice 01/2023 Batch Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Air Force is recruiting for 108 Apprentice 01/2023 Batch Posts. You can check Air Force - AIF - Indian Air Force last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 108 Apprentice 01/2023 Batch vacancies in Air Force are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 05/01/2023
Vacancies : 108
Company : AIF - Indian Air Force
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 10th Pass, ITI
Advt. No : 01/2023
Age Limit : 14 to 21 years.
Exam start from : 26/02/2023
Merit List Released on : 03/03/2023
Course Commencement From : 03/04/2023
- There is no application fee.
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.SC, ST
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
- Written Exam - Written and practical test in respective trades will be conducted as part of the selection process at Air Force Station, Ojhar.
- Medical Exam - All candidates must possess a valid Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
- Merit / Cutoff - The selection of apprentices will be based on merit taking into account class 10th/12th/ITI marks and marks obtained in practical and written test.
Trade wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No. of Posts|
|Mechanic Radio Radar Aircraft OR Electronic Mechanic||13|
|Sheet Metal Worker||15|
|Welder Gas & Electric||04|
|Fitter / Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||38|
- Vacancies : 108
- Salary: Rs 8855/- per month During the Course
- Qualification : Candidate must have passed High School (10th) with 50% marks and ITI (NCVT) certificate in relevant trade with 65% marks.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 05th January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online (Link will be activated on 19/12/2022)||Apply Online (Link will be activated on 19/12/2022)|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|