AIIMS 64 Junior Resident Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
AIIMS is recruiting for 64 Junior Resident Posts. You can check AIIMS - AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 64 Junior Resident vacancies in AIIMS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 03/10/2023
Vacancies : 64
Qualification : Post Graduation
Advt. No : AIIMS/Rajkot/Admin/Recruitment/SR-JR/06/2023-24/5083
Advt. Date: 15/09/2023
Final Submit Date : 03/10/2023
- SC, ST : Rs.800/-
- EWS, General, OBC : Rs.1000/-
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Interview - Selection will be on the basis of written exam / Interview.
- Written Exam - A MCQ based test may be undertaken to shortlist the candidates in case the candidates are more than 1:6 for the vacancy.
Age Details as on 03/10/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Junior Resident||Minimum Age is Not Given.||33 Years.|
- Vacancies : 64
- SC: 8
- ST: 5
- OBC: 17
- EWS: 9
- Unreserved: 25
- Salary: Rs.56,100/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed MBBS / BDS or equivalent from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 03rd October 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.