AIIMS Raipur 1122 Senior Resident (Non Academic) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
AIIMS Raipur is recruiting for 1122 Senior Resident (Non Academic) Posts. You can check AIIMS Raipur - AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1122 Senior Resident (Non Academic) vacancies in AIIMS Raipur are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 31/01/2023
Vacancies : 1122
Location : Chhattisgarh
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma
Advt. No : 03/02/2022/Recruit./Reg./789
Advt. Date: 02/01/2023
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Women : No Fee.
- Mode of Payment :- Candidates can pay the fee through NEFT to the account of Bank of India, Branch Tatibandh, Raipur, Account Holder Name AIIMS, Raipur, Account No. 936320110000024, IFSC BKID0009363, MICR Code 492013010..
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - In case of large number of applicants, written test will be conducted. The written test, if any, will be held at Raipur only at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, GE Road, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) 492099.
- Interview - The interview will be held at Raipur only at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates called for interview will be required to submit all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application interview schedule.
Age Limit Details
|As on 31/01/2023|
- Vacancies : 112
- SC: 17
- ST: 09
- OBC: 31
- EWS: 11
- Unreserved: 44
- Salary: Rs. 67,700/- (Level-11, Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) plus usual allowances
- Qualification : Post Graduate Medical Degree ie MD/MS/DNB/Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University. For more details please read the advertisement.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 31st January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.