AIIMS 155 Senior Resident Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
AIIMS is recruiting for 155 Senior Resident Posts. You can check AIIMS - AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 155 Senior Resident vacancies in AIIMS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 10/09/2023
Vacancies : 155
Qualification : Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : AIIMS/RBL/REC/SR/2023/282
Advt. Date: 01/09/2023
Final Submit Date : 10/09/2023
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST : Rs.800/-
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - The selection of Senior Residents will be done through a Written Examination (MCQ based)- 80% weightage.
- Technical Assessment - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Departmental assessment-20% weightage.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo Medical Examination before Joining.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Senior Resident||Minimum Age is Not Given.||45 Years.|
- Vacancies : 155
- SC: 26
- ST: 15
- OBC: 46
- EWS: 13
- Unreserved: 55
- Salary: Rs.67,700/-
- Qualification : Candidate Should Posses MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the Relevant Discipline from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 10th September 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.