AIIMS 45 Junior Resident Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
AIIMS is recruiting for 45 Junior Resident Posts. You can check AIIMS - AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 45 Junior Resident vacancies in AIIMS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 20/03/2023
Vacancies : 45
Advt. No : F-83448/JR (Non-Acad) Rect./2023
Advt. Date: 10/03/2023
Final Submit Date : 20/03/2023
Publication of eligibility list : 22/03/2023
Date of Examination : 24/03/2023
Hosting of Admit Card : 22/03/2023
Declaration of result of written Examination : 24/03/2023
Date of interview : 25/03/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1200/-
- SC, ST : Rs. 500/-
- Physically-challenged : No Fee.
Marks Relaxation: 10% in Written Test.
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Marks Relaxation: 5% in Written Test.
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Marks Relaxation: As per the Govt. Rule Regulation.
Age Relaxation: As per the Govt. Rule Regulation.
- NMC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory to be produced before joining, if selected.
- Written Exam - Selection will be based on the marks secured in the written test. Qualifying marks for the written test will be 50% and total marks would be 80.
- Interview - Candidates qualifying in written test will be called for the personal interview and the Total marks of interview will be of 20 Marks.
Age Details as on 10/03/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Jr. Resident||Minimum Age is Not given.||37 Years.|
- Vacancies : 45
- SC: 5
- ST: 2
- OBC: 9
- EWS: 3
- Unreserved: 16
- Salary: Rs. 56,100/- as per 7th CPC, Level – 10 of the Matrix + NPA.
- Qualification : The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) from the MCI/NMC recognized Institute.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 20th March 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.