AIIMS 54 Junior Resident Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
AIIMS is recruiting for 54 Junior Resident Posts. You can check AIIMS - AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 54 Junior Resident vacancies in AIIMS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Last Date : 04/10/2023
Vacancies : 54
Qualification : Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 03/2023
Advt. Date: 11/09/2023
Final Submit Date : 04/10/2023
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs.1500/-
- SC, ST : Rs.1000/-
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, UPI
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam.
- Merit / Cutoff - Selection of candidates will be based on the merit in the written test; and there will be no interview.
Age Details as on 11/09/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Junior Resident||Minimum Age is Not Given.||30 Years.|
- Vacancies : 54
- SC: 6
- ST: 3
- OBC: 14
- EWS: 7
- Unreserved: 24
- Salary: Rs.56,100/-
- Qualification : The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/NMC and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 04th October 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.