AIIMS 121 Senior Resident Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
AIIMS is recruiting for 121 Senior Resident Posts. You can check AIIMS - AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 121 Senior Resident vacancies in AIIMS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 21/07/2023
Vacancies : 121
Qualification : Post Graduation
Advt. No : Dean (Academics)/SR/22/2023-AIIMS.JDH
Advt. Date: 23/06/2023
Final Submit Date : 21/07/2023
- Physically-challenged : No Fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST : Rs.800/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination.
- Interview - Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
Age Details as on 21/07/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Senior Resident||Minimum Age is Not Given.||45 Years.|
- Vacancies : 121
- Salary: Rs.67,700/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a postgraduate medical degree viz. MS/DNB in the relevant discipline from a recognized university/Institute/ or equivalent qualification thereto and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 21st July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.