AIIMS 141 Junior Resident Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
AIIMS is recruiting for 141 Junior Resident Posts. You can check AIIMS - AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 141 Junior Resident vacancies in AIIMS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 04/11/2023
Vacancies : 141
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : AIIMS-BLS(B-III) (2)(04)21- 3501
Advt. Date: 16/10/2023
Final Submit Date : 04/11/2023
- General : Rs.1180/-
- SC, ST : Rs.590/-
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Interview - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Interview.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Junior Resident||Minimum Age is Not Given.||30 Years.|
- Vacancies : 140
- SC: 21
- ST: 11
- OBC: 38
- EWS: 15
- Unreserved: 55
- Salary: Rs.56,100/-
- Qualification : Candidates should have passed medical qualification viz. MBBS/BDS/DNB from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
Junior Resident (Dentistry)
- Vacancies : 1
- OBC: 1
- Salary: Rs.56,100/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess A Dental Degree viz. BDS recognized by DCI and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 04th November 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.