AIIMS 70 Senior Resident Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
AIIMS is recruiting for 70 Senior Resident Posts. You can check AIIMS - AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 70 Senior Resident vacancies in AIIMS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 21/04/2023
Vacancies : 70
Qualification : Post Graduation
Advt. No : AIIMS/BTI/RC/SR/656
Advt. Date: 05/04/2023
Final Submit Date : 21/04/2023
Date of Interview for Non-Surgical Department : 21/04/2023
Date of Interview for Surgical Department Posts : 22/04/2023
- SC, ST : Rs.500/-
- OBC, EWS, General : Rs.1000/-
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Exam.
- Interview - Candidates Final Selection will be on the basis of the Candidates Performance in the Interview.
Age Details as on 21/04/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Senior Resident||Minimum Age is Not Given.||45 Years.|
Bank Details of Fee payment
|Name of Bank||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Branch||MILK PLANT BRANCH BATHINDA|
|Name of Account Holder||EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AIIMS BATHINDA (HR)|
|Type of Account||Current Account|
- Vacancies : 70
- SC: 15
- ST: 7
- OBC: 27
- EWS: 12
- Unreserved: 9
- Salary: Rs.67,700/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a postgraduate degree in MD/MS/DNB as per MCI rule in the specialty concerned or its equivalent from a recognized University and for more Information please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode.
- Candidates Need to Come Direct to the Venue along with their Application Form and Documents Required for the Walk-In Interview/Test.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Applicants Need to send their Required Self Attested Photocopies of Documents and Application Form.
- Applicants have to pay Fees by NEFT method as accounts details are mentioned in above section.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates have to come direct along with Application form to New Admin Block, Medical College Building, AIIMS, Bathinda. on or before 21th April 2023 (08:59 a.m.)
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.