AIIMS 158 Senior Resident Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
AIIMS is recruiting for 158 Senior Resident Posts. You can check AIIMS - AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 158 Senior Resident vacancies in AIIMS are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 24/09/2023
Vacancies : 158
Qualification : Post Graduation
Advt. No : AIIMS/BTI/RC/SR/796
Advt. Date: 09/09/2023
Final Submit Date : 24/09/2023
Last Date to send Hard Copies of Application Form : 25/09/2023
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST : Rs.500/-
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - Short-listing of candidates for interview/written exam will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience.
- Interview - Selection will be made on the basis of Interview/written exam.
Age Details as on 25/09/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Senior Resident||Minimum Age is Not Given.||45 Years.|
- Vacancies : 158
- SC: 29
- ST: 13
- OBC: 48
- EWS: 20
- Unreserved: 48
- Salary: Rs.67,700/-
- Qualification : Candidates Should Possess Post Graduation Degree, MD, MS, DNB in concerned discipline from a recognized university and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 24th September 2023.
- Candidates also need to send their Hard Copy of Application Form along with relevant documents to The Recruitment Cell, Ground Floor, Administrative Block,Mandi Dabwali Road, AIIMS, Bathinda-151001, Punjab. on or before 25th September 2023 (01:00 P.M.).
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.