JPSC 65 Non-Academic Specialist Doctor Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
JPSC is recruiting for 65 Non-Academic Specialist Doctor Posts. You can check JPSC - JPSC - Jharkhand Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 65 Non-Academic Specialist Doctor vacancies in JPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 28/04/2023
Vacancies : 65
Location : Jharkhand
Qualification : Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 02/2023
Age Limit : 25 to 47 years.
Last date for sending hard copy of application form : 15/05/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 600/- Plus Bank Charges.
- SC, ST : Rs. 150/- Plus Bank Charges. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.Women
Age Relaxation: 01 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Interview - The interview will be of 15 marks. During the selection process, a merit list will be prepared giving marks to the students for their educational qualifications, interview, and work experience. For the details of marks please refer to Advt.
Department Wise Vacancy details
|Department Name||No. of Post|
Non-Academic Specialist Doctor
- Vacancies : 65
- SC: 13
- ST: 36
- OBC: 11
- OBC: 11
- Salary: PB-2 Rs.9300/- to 34800/- + Grade Pay 5400/-.
- Qualification : It is necessary to have a postgraduate degree or diploma in the concerned subject such as M.D., M.S., DNV, or an equivalent higher degree such as M.C.H, D.M. degree from a medical college recognized by the Indian Medical Council and be registered as an a doctor.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 28th April 2023.
- Candidates have to send a hard copy of the application form along with other necessary documents by hand or through speed post to the Controller of Examinations, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi - 834001 before 15th May 2023 by 05:00 PM.
- Advertisement No. 02/2023 and the name of the post should be mentioned in bold letters on the hard copy envelope.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.