ITD NWR 20 Various Posts Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
ITD NWR is recruiting for 20 Various Posts Posts. You can check ITD NWR - ITD - Income Tax Department last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 20 Various Posts vacancies in ITD NWR are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline
Last Date : 17/03/2023
Vacancies : 20
Company : ITD - Income Tax Department
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 10th Pass
Advt. Date: 21/02/2023
Final Submit Date : 17/03/2023
Payment Last Date : 17/03/2023 (offline)
Age Limit : 18 to 32 years.
Final Submit last Date for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States. : 31/03/2023
There is no Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: 05 Years (sportspersons)
Age Relaxation: 10 Years (sportspersons)
- Posts are under spots Quota.
- Departmental candidates with three years of continuous service in Central Government can apply up to an age of 40 years (45 years for SC/ST candidates).
- Physical Exam - The recruitment process will be in two phases. Field trials will be conducted and performance in the field trials will also count for ranking purpose.
- Written Exam - In the second phase, the shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test.
Age Limit details
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Income Tax Inspector||18||30|
|Multi-Tasking Staff ||18||25|
List of Preferred Sport
|Competition||Authority Awarding Certificate|
|International||Secretary of the National Federation of the game concerned.|
|National||Secretary of the National Federation or the Secretary of the State Association of the game concerned.|
|Inter-University tournament||Dean of Sports or other Officer in overall charge of Sports of the University concerned.|
|National Sports/Games for School||Director of Additional/Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of Sports/games for schools in the Directorate of Public Instructions/Education of the State.|
|Physical Efficiency Drive||Secretary or other officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare, Government of India|
Vacancies : 3
Salary: Pay Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400).
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree from a Recognized University or equivalent.
Vacancies : 7
Salary: Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100).
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree from a Recognized University or equivalent and Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
Multi Tasking Staff
Vacancies : 10
Salary: Pay Level-1 (Rs.18000-56900).
Qualification : 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through offline mode by filling duly Application Forms and Annexure provided in the important link sections.
- Candidates have to speed post all the application forms and documents in the given Address in the Notification.
- Please read the notification carefully before applying for the posts.
- Candidate Need To Download Application Form As Given In Important Link Section As Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, Paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Candidates have to submit their Application Form to Dy. Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq) (Admn), O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NWR, Aayakar Bhawan, Sector-17E, Chandigarh-160017. before 17 March 2023.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- MAPIT - Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion Of Information Technology Jobs and Updates
- INST - Institute of Nano Science and Technology Jobs and Updates
- MSEDCL - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Jobs and Updates
- BSEB - Bihar School Examination Board Jobs and Updates
- NIHSAD - National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases Jobs and Updates
- CPEB - Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Jobs and Updates