IIFCL 26 Assistant Manager Recruitment
IIFCL is recruiting for 26 Assistant Manager Posts. You can check IIFCL - India Infoline Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 26 Assistant Manager vacancies in IIFCL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 02//04/2023
Vacancies : 26
Company : India Infoline Limited
Location : All India / Central Govt, Delhi
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 2A/Grade A/2022-23
Advt. Date: 01/03/2023
Final Submit Date : 02//04/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years.
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.
Age Relaxation: 10 years (SC/ST) 8 years (OBC) 5 years (UR).
Age Relaxation: 5 Years and for more info please read the Notification.
- Written Exam - Eligible candidates would then be called for a written test. Test will contain Two Section one of 100 and second of 50 marks. Total time will be 2 hours and test will be objective type.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview and for more info please read the notification.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges|
|PwD||No Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST||No Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Payment Mode Details
|Payment Mode Accepted|
|Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI.|
Vacancies : 26
Salary: Rs. Rs. 80,000/-
Qualification : Candidates should have done Post-Graduation in any discipline/MBA/PGDM/LLB/ BA+LLB (5 years)/CA/B.Tech./ B.E .
Experience Required: Must have Experience of 1 year in officer cadre in Financial sector/Banks/ Financial Institutions/ PSUs/ reputed corporates.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 2nd April 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|