Haryana TET Online Form 2023 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Haryana is recruiting for TET Online Form 2023 Posts. You can check Haryana - HTET - Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about TET Online Form 2023 vacancies in Haryana are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 10/11/2023
Company : HTET - Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test
Location : Haryana
Qualification : 12th Pass, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma
Correction Start From : 11/11/2023
Last Date for Correction : 12/11/2023
Downloading of Admit Card : 24/11/2023
- Written Exam
Application Fee Details
|Category||For Level - I||For Level - II||For Level - III|
|Outside Haryana Domicile (Other State)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|SC and PH candidates of Haryana||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|Other Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Mode of Payment||Candidate have to pay the examination fee through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking only.|
Age Limit Details
Primary Level (Class 1 to 5)
- Qualification : Candidate should have passed 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education/B.E.Ed OR Bachelor's Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed.
Level II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII
- Qualification : Candidate Should have Bachelor's Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor's Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA/ B.Com / B.Ed Degree. For More Details Read the Full Notification.
Level III PGT Teacher
- Qualification : Candidate Must Have Master Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree. And should have passed Matriculation with Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject and Hindi as one of the subjects at the Senior Secondary/Graduate/Post Graduate level. Read the notification for subject-wise eligibility details.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 10th November 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.