NTA (National Testing Agency) has released the notification for the admission of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET UG 2023 Exam. Those Candidates Are Interested in the NEET UG Exam Can Apply Online and for more Details please Read the Section Below.
Last Date of Apply Online
06/04/2023 up to 09 PM
Last Date of Pay Application Fee
Date of Examination
Application Fee Details
EWS / OBC
SC / ST / PH
Education Qualification Details
NTA NEET UG 2023 Eligibility
NEET UG Code 01
12 Standard in 2022 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS.
NEET UG Code 02
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination.
NEET UG Code 03
The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board.
NEET UG Code 04
The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination.
NEET UG Code 05
The first year of the degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
NEET UG Code 06
B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the Examination.
NEET UG Code 07
Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
2. Click On the Apply Online Link given in the Important Link Section.
3. Read the Instructions Then Proceed to the online application.
4. Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, Qualification, etc in the Application form.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
6. Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
7. Take a Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
8. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 6th April 2023.