NTA (National Testing Agency) has released the notification for the admission of Joint Entrance Examination JEEMAIN Session II April 2023 Exam. Those Candidates Are Interested to JEE MAIN Session II Exam Can Apply Online. For more Details Read the section below.
Last Date of Apply Online
Last Date of Pay Application Fee
Date of Examination
06-12 April 2023
Application Fee Details
Fee Amount for Paper 1 only.
Fee Amount for Both Paper.
General / OBC / EWS (Male)
General / OBC / EWS (Female)
SC / ST (Male/Female)
Education Qualification Details
NTA JEE MAIN 2023 Eligibility
BE / B.Tech / B.Arch.
Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
2. Click On the Apply Online Link given in the Important Link Section.
3. Read the Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
4. Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, Qualification, etc in the Application form.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
6. Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
7. Take a Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
8. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 12th March 2023.