State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has announced a notification to conduct Maharashtra BE.d-ME.d Common Entrance Test (MAH BE.d-ME.d CET) 2023. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can apply Online and for more Details please Read the Section Below.
Last Date of Apply Online
Last Date of Pay Application Fee
Date of Examination
Application Fee Details
SC/ST/OBC/NLC (Maharashtra State only)
Education Qualification Details
Candidate must possess a Postgraduate degree in Science/ Social Sciences/ Humanities from a recognized institution with a minimum 55% marks (Minimum 50% marks in case of candidates of Backward Class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) or equivalent grade. Desirable- The candidates have a demonstrated interest and experience in education.
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
2. Click On the Apply Online Link given in the Important Link Section.
3. Read the Instructions Then Proceed to the online application.
4. Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, Qualification, etc in the Application form.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
6. Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
7. Take a Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
8. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 20th March 2023.