Bihar Bachelor of Education Combined Entrance Test (Bihar B.Ed CET) is a state-level teaching entrance exam that is conducted by Lalit Narayan Mithali University. The entrance exam is conducted every year to provide admission to eligible candidates in regular B.Ed. , distance B.Ed. and Shiksha Shastri B.Ed. programmes offered at various universities across Bihar. For More Information Check All the Details Below.
Important Dates of Bihar B.Ed. CET
Last Date of Apply Online
Last Date of Pay Application Fee
16/03/2023 to 20/03/2023
Date of Examination
Application Fee Details
Education Qualification Details
Regular B.Ed. programmes
Graduation or post-Graduation with 50% or 55% marks in BE/BTech.
Distance B.Ed programmes
Untrained service teacher or Service teacher in elementary education or Completed NCTE recognized teacher training programme.
Shiksha Shastri B.Ed programmes
At least 50 per cent marks in Shastri or BA with Sanskrit as the main subject.
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
2. Click On the Apply Online Link given in the Important Link Section.
3. Read the Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
4. Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, Qualification, etc in the Application form.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
6. Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
7. Take a Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
8. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 15th March 2023.